Tuesday, August 25, 2009


We are all finally feeling better. Well except for Ian who is still a little congested. It's been a long month but on Saturday it was Ian's month birthday.
It was Ryan's birthday on Saturday too. We got to go to breakfast and to a movie later that night. Hopefully he had a nice birthday. Ryan discovered this new restaurant in Orem called Joe's Cafe, it's by that pebble in my pocket store. They serve breakfast and lunch and all I can say is try the Grits, they were soo good.
My sister Rainey was here this weekend too. It was perfect timing for her to come, we were just all feeling better and I needed to get out of the house a little. We had a fun visit, I wish she lived closer. It makes me sad that I don't know her boys anymore, I use to live with them so I got to know them really good but that was 5 years ago and you know how kids change. While Rainey was here I talked her into doing a photoshoot of the boys for Ryans birthday.
I've got a two year old on my lap pulling my hair and a baby crying a filling his diaper so that would be the reason for so few posts.

9 comments:

jen said...

Ian on the truck is the most precious picture I've ever seen. Maybe I'll have another baby just so I can get his pics taken like that. He is so cute!

Riding said...

Happy Belated Birthday to Ryan! And, I bet it was great to be able to go out after you all have been sick for so long.

Ian is HUGE now! I wish I could say that this week would work to come visit, but going back to school for the first week has somehow become hectic. So, let me know if a specific day, besides Friday, works for you.

Your sister did an excellent job on the photos! I love sisters.

Chuck and LeOra said...

I love the pictures. I haven't had a chance to talk to Rainey. So glad you are feeling better. Chris said you have the cutest baby and Ike is just as cute. We plan to be there the end of Sept. Let me know about 27th. Call is you can.

Kitty said...

These photos are so adorable. I wish I could hop on my magic carpet and come see you and your sweet babies.
That would be the most fun.
hugs,
Kat

Holly said...

I love all of these pictures!!! Can I get copies? :)

Chuck and LeOra said...

I love the picures, Just for your info we have been living in California almost 7 years can you believe it. I miss you not living with me. I really miss you cooking for me and me sitting and watching you create amazing meals out of what was in my kitchen. You are an amazing mom and sister. Someday hopfully we will live closer. Thanks for a great vacation!

Rainey said...

That last comment was me by the way

Love Rainey

April Hunsaker said...

I love the pictures, they could be in a magazine! I got a copy of the Guernsey Literary Society and loved it so much! Now my 16 yr old is reading it and can't put it down, thanks for the gem!

Chowza said...

I was out of the country when you had your baby. Congratulations...to the newest member of your beautiful family!

Hope everyone is happy and healthy. All my best.