
We went to a fun wedding reception last night that had a little photo booth set up. I thought it was a great idea because they printed out 2 of your pictures so you could put one in the sign in book and keep one. It's rare to get a family picture so I'll take what I can get. If anyone else is interested the website is
http://www.footloosephotobooth.com/
They had some fun music playing at the reception too. Ike showed off is new dance skills and I even busted a move when they played House of Pain's 'Jump Around'. It gave me total church dance flash backs.
5 comments:
I am glad you enjoyed the booth and thank you for the link.
I tried to find your e-mail on your blog so that I could send you a digital copy of your photo strip.
If you would like your strip e-mailed to you please send me an e-mail and I will be happy to send it over.
chad@footloosephotobooth.com
Miss Pretty,
I love this photo. You look beautiful (as always). I've missed reading your blog posts. But, you're a busy Mommy. I hope we can come to Utah and visit some day soon. I think we would have the most fun. Plus, I need to meet your little men.
love love,
Kat
Spencer Bowman got married! Crazy and awesome. I followed the link, and I especially love the pictures of Woody and Cody Carter with their staches'. Oh, and Spencer grabbing his brides who- who's. Was my flame for a month, Chris, there too?!(maybe it was less, as I suffer from perception deception.) It is such a small state we live in.
Also, I like that,"Everybody cut, everybody cut." It is going to be in my head all day!
Cute! I love receptions that are not typical.
You have such a darling family!
That is a great idea.
The family picture is very cute.
Post a Comment