If you haven't been watching this show you should, and if you have been watching it then you know what I'm talking about. You can go here to sign the petition. Jamie Oliver is trying to teach people to cook and bring real food back into the school lunch program. His first experience of American elementary schools they were feeding kids pizza for breakfast. He created a flash mob to promote his cause . Why do I love flash mobs. If you haven't seen one check it out. Check out the show and sign the petition, it takes 30 seconds.
3 comments:
I have been so glad that they rerun it on Saturdays, and that it can be watched on Hulu. Airing shows on Friday nights messes with my social life, yo.
The boys love this show,too. When he did the chicken nugget demonstration, it took their understanding to a whole new level.
A family member, who will remain nameless, stated, "Well, it's still okay to eat Mcdonalds nuggets, because they are all white meat." Sure, until you take into consideration that they add GM food starch and TBHQ. Oh, and the trans fats.
I know the production level is amped up incredibly on this show. But, that is exactly what we, as a nation, need.
mmmm, totally on the same page with this! and how can you not love flash mobs? ;-D
~friend of hannah's
so brilliant. hat's off to mr. oliver
Post a Comment