Monday, May 17, 2010

I'm a Winners!


This is Ike's 'Rock On' pose
Our Prize arrived today! I followed the Knuckleheads Blog and won their giveaway. I've never won anything from a blog before so I was pretty excited. Especially since I think Knuckleheads clothes are about the cutest thing out there for boys. If I had the means I would dress my boys in nothing but Knuckleheads clothes. They sent me 2 matching t-shirts for my boys. Guess I'm going to have to do a cute photo shoot now with them matching and looking all cute. I saw a guy with his two boys at the store the other day all wearing black skater clothes looking super cute and thought I need to get more black clothes for my boys. Now I just need to get some cute long shorts and they will be stylin'.
Thanks Knuckleheads!

2 comments:

Diana said...

so awesome. I hardly win things either. so cool that you did.

Riding said...

He looks rockin' in his T.

We're losers, here. Liam is sick. So, I'm thinking it might be a few more days before we can be reunited. It's been a long time coming.
I am ready. I am sorry I have not called back. Just trying to get ready for father's day, another b-day, end of school obligations, and yard work.
I know, excuses, excuses.