If you haven't heard already, we will be moving to Sioux Falls, South Dakota. Ryan landed his dream job with American Honda and I couldn't be more proud of him. He started 2 weeks ago and is loving it so far. It is taking him away from his family more than I would like but we get him on the weekends and I get to live vicariously through him.I'm not exactly sure when we will be moving. My guess at the moment is end of June or early July. We have to sell our house and find a new place to live but Honda is really taking care of us in that regard. We will have packers and movers so thank you for all the offers of help but luckily we won't have to do much.
We are very blessed to be a part of a great company now that really takes care of it's people. And since Ryan's boss keeps introducing him as 'The Future of Honda' I think we will be with them for a long time. But hopefully not in Sioux Falls forever, although I'm sure it's very nice.
2 comments:
WE ARE EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS, BUT SAD TO SEE YOU LEAVE.
I'm still sad that you're moving, even though we don't hang out that often. Sioux Falls sounds amazing though...and a bit better than Fargo, haha!
Congrats to your husband! How awesome to have landed a dream job! :)
Post a Comment