We are finalizing an offer on this house in Sioux Falls, SD. It's a twin home, brand new and very cute. I have to admit I'm excited to have something brand new. I was really pushing for an older home with a lot of character but the idea of everything being new is really appealing to me right now. We haven't sold our place yet but we have had a lot of interest so I'm hopeful it will go soon. We need to contact our moving company and see how soon they can move us. My guess is about 3 weeks. I'm really excited to move but I'm starting to get really sad about leaving Utah where I've lived the last 18 years (half my life). It will be a fun adventure and I'll have my little family with me so it will be all good.



4 comments:
Do you get to keep the pelican? Because that might be a deal breaker. Congrats on your beautiful new home.
Oh, your kitchen is beautiful! I am excited for you! And I understand the appeal of having everything new. That will be really nice.
I hope I can see you at least one more time before you leave.
We are living in an old house, always have. New sounds so nice...love the dark wood. Good luck on your move!
We miss you! Owen keeps telling me that Ike has gone far away and it makes him sad.
Post a Comment