
My BFF Sarah who has an affinity for Barbie named me Midge years ago as an ode to Barbie's best brunette friend. As an odd twist of fate Midge became pregnant around the same time I did.
Bored this morning I decided to google the word Midge, who knew a midge is a nasty little fly. Why don't people tell me these things.
Bored this morning I decided to google the word Midge, who knew a midge is a nasty little fly. Why don't people tell me these things.
I'm going to pretend that I never found this out and whenever Sarah calls me Midge I'll know she's referring to 'Barbie's oldest friend' and not nasty little annoying flies.
2 comments:
Midge has only one definition: You!
Hey look! You have a blog and a really, really super cute baby! I'm moving to Salt Lake, did you know that?
Post a Comment