I stole this Idea from Hannah, I enjoyed reading hers and learning more about her and since I'm feeling uninspired I'm stealing it. Thanks!
A is for Adjectives- name three that describe you: Creative, witty, perseptive
B is for Beverage: water or iced tea
C is for Chocolate: Duncan Hines whipped chocolate frosting is the best for cupcakes!
D is for Day of the week: Monday's and Fridays because I get to spend the whole day with Ike.
E is for Essential item you can’t live without: Lip gloss. I carry a huge purse with me everywhere just so I know I have lip gloss when I need it. Then I have one in every jacket and purse I own. Infact I need some right now.
F is for Friendship: I love my friends and would do anything for them and I know they would do anything for me, even though I'm lucky if I see them every other month.
G is for what kind of Groupie are you: I use to be a music groupie, I've met and hung out with a few bands, I can't really get away with that now.
H is for what you love about your Hometown: The weather, 70 degrees year round, and I could drive to the beach in about 20 mins.
I is for Instruments you play: does iPod count?
J is for Jokes – what makes you laugh? Dry witty humor. I'm a fan of British humor although not as much as I use to be. Ryan makes me laugh all the time.
K is for Kids: Ike is the sweetest cutest baby I could have ever imagined having.
L is for what is was your favorite school Lunch as a kid? Whenever I was going on a field trip I got to pick out what ever I wanted at the grocery store for lunch, drink, chips, cookies, it made the day that much more special.
M is for Music: I've gone through many music phases of my life. Jr. High top 40 (Salt n Pepa) Highschool -Alternative (The Smiths), end of HS Punk (Green Day, NOFX) College Hip hop and Ska (Tribe Called Quest, Dance Hall Crashers), after college Brit pop (Travis and Coldplay), now Emo (Bright Eyes, Death Cab for Cutie) with everything melding into each other along the way.
N is for the story behind your Name/(s): I was named after my mothers best friend at the time I was born. She lived down the street from us growing up so I was able to form a close bond with her. My Middle name is Fern which is my mothers middle name also.
O is for Oops: No one tells you mother hood makes you a total clutz.
P is for Personal style: I use to have some. I'm working on getting it back.
Q is for Quote: "I saved latin, what did you ever do"
R is for your favorite Room: I'm finally taking advantage of our downstairs and spending more time and enjoying it, but I have to say the bedroom because it has a bed.
S is for School: I've been done with school almost 10 years now, that's a scarry thought because it means I'm getting old.
T is for the ultimate Trip: I want to go to Europe with Ryan and /or Kellee
U is for what’s hidden Under your bed: Books and magazines mostly
V is for your favorite Vegetable: Asparagas if I have to pick just one
W is for one Weird thing about you: I hate talking on the phone, if I have to call someone I put it off as long as I possibly can, I have to have a calm ringtone because I sometimes get anxious when it rings, although its getting better, especially since it's usually Ryan calling and I always like getting his phonecalls. I'm very thankful for text messages, then I don't get stuck having to make unpleasant calls.
Y is for years past - something you used to do and you wish you still could: Fit in my old jeans
Z is for what hours you usually catch your ZZZ’s: I could fall asleep at 9 but it usually ends up being 10 or 11 with random wake up calls throughout the night and then about 5:30 Ike's up for the most part.
2 comments:
I find it interesting that you hate talking on the phone so much. I don't usually enjoy it, but experience no anxiety from it.
Asparagus is my second fav vegetable- it is just SO good.
Motherhood does make one clutzy...
What a good idea for a post. I love getting to know you better. I'll have to steal it from you :)
Post a Comment