
I flew in Wednesday evening, Thursday I spent the day with my family. Friday I picked up Kellee Kellee and we went to 3rd street promenade then walked down to the Santa Monica Pier.

It was a beautiful day to walk around and do a little shopping.

Saturday we went to Ventura and walked around main street and ate at Zooey's a cute little bistro just off main. We got to sit on the balcony. It was a pretty little spot and the food was yummy.

The weather has been a little hot but you can't complain with it being so pretty here. In the shade it's just right.

After Ventura we headed to Silver strand beach for a little fun in the sun.

The beach was more crowded than I've ever seen it. But it was a perfect day for the beach so I shouldn't have been surprised. Ike didn't love the beach though, he pretty much clinged to me the entire time. But at least now he can say he's been.
5 comments:
I am jealous! It sounds like you are having a fun time. Enjoy the time!
Too bad you weren't a little closer or we could have gotten together. Alas, I was in your fair state of Utah this week, so we would have missed each other anyway. Looks like you had a lot of fun. mmmmmm. I love avocados. I remember your parent's tree. mmmmmm.
I miss you guys so much
Cool, it looks like you are having a lot of fun. I miss home.
HUGS
Looks like you guys are having the best time. Ike looks so pale compared to your friend! It is cute that he is all clingy- he is just the best little dude.
Post a Comment