Sunday, July 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Fritzi!


It's Super Cute Kat's birthday today! My dear friend Dan had the smarts to sweep this young lady off her feet and make her his wife. Smartest thing you ever did Dan. Sadly we've only met once at my wedding reception in California but thanks to blogging we've become good friends and I'm starting to believe that we were separated at birth.We share similar taste in nearly everything. From her love of all things vintage, especially pin up girls from the 50's, to all her amazing thrift store finds, she's always posting the cutest things she's found. When I'm out shopping now I find myself looking for things that Kat would like more than things for me, although it's basically the same thing.
For her birthday I found these adorable salt and pepper shaker on eBay but my blasted Internet went down the last hours of the bid and I missed out on bidding. They sold for 5 bucks, someone totally scored.
I think Dan's only competition for Kat's love is her little doggy Bono. I'm sure he's thinking of you all day today and hopefully you will get to see him soon.

Happy Birthday Kat!

Move closer please!

4 comments:

jen said...

I love that you can make the bestest ever friends online. I hope she moves close so you guys can go shopping together.

Midge said...

Jen I feel the same way about you, we've only met once but I consider you a good friend.

Kitty said...

Marjorie,
We were seperated at birth. I think you are the cutest little thang. Thank you for thinking of me on my special day.
HUGS,
Kat

Diana said...

Happy Birthday to Kat. She sounds great.