Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas is coming

I can't believe it's here already, how did that happen. It's been a rough month for me but it can only get better. I'm excited for tomorrow. Tonight we are going to Jason and Brittany's for a family dinner then tomorrow morning after opening our presents we'll be going over to Ryan's parents to open presents with all of them. I think I'm going to make my sister Sharon's yummy buttermilk pancakes and syrup for breakfast. It's going to be a pretty simple Christmas this year, not too much stuff or craziness, but I think that's how I like it best.
I hope all my friends and family have a Very Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

annzy said...

Things like this are why I like Ike so much...

Robyn said...

Cute card! I hope you start feeling better soon. Your Christmas pancakes sound wonderful. Is that homemade syrup? If so, please share the recipe (yum). Have a Merry Christmas! See you soon

rmt said...

Merry Christmas! What a cute card. Ike is so adorable.

I hope next month is easier for you. We should go to The Point sometime when you're feeling better.