Thank you Jemma for sending me the pics, I like this one better but I'll leave them both up.
(Jemma needs to email me the pics she took cause I look much cuter in them)I got to go to the ADELE concert with my good friend Jemma on Friday. It was a lot of fun just getting out of the house but it was a great concert as well. The Murray Theater was packed and you can see by the pic below that it took all kinds of folks there. Gramps only made it through the opening act, which kind of went on too long if you ask me.
ADELE opened with my favorite of hers 'Cold Shoulder'. I took a little video of it but it's probably more entertaining just to watch the actual video. She was so cute performing, she's got the cutest personality and she kept giving the audience coy little waves. Her voice was amazing live, she's got a lot of talent for a 20 year old. It was an awesome show but I think Jemma and I both decided we are more of the sit and relax and watch a concert type now, man I'm getting old. But I guess if Gramps is still coming out I can suck it up and stand for a few hours too.P.S. She said she's coming again in May!
3 comments:
I didn't even know she was coming here. You should have posted you were going ahead of time. :)
I couldn't agree more! When I saw her I think it was her first time playing in the US. She was adorable and sweetly funny. I'm with Shari--you should have told ahead of time that you were going!
This is funny! I just realized the older gentleman is wearing overalls. I think that is endearing. It goes to show, you like what you like.
I just emailed you the pictures. I exude nostril flare, however.
So glad we got to go.
Post a Comment