I hope everyone had a fun New Years Eve!
I hope how your New Years eve goes isn't indicative of the rest of the year. I was a grouch last night or so Ryan told me several times. I put Ike to bed late but he still didn't fall asleep till 11pm and by the time I came out Ryan had taken Jace home, who we were babysitting. So I decided to go to bed about 11:30. Then Ryan came home a little after midnight and gave me my new years kiss. He wanted me to check out this crazy stunt Robbie Madison did in Vegas. It makes Robbie Knievel's jump look like a joke.
Keep watching after he gets to the top, because he comes back down. If you think that was cool, check out what he did last year. So after I watched last years jump on YouTube for some reason I felt like puking, I don't know why, I only had half a glass of sparkling apple cider.
Keep watching after he gets to the top, because he comes back down. If you think that was cool, check out what he did last year. So after I watched last years jump on YouTube for some reason I felt like puking, I don't know why, I only had half a glass of sparkling apple cider.
I think this year is going to be a good year. We have a new arrival coming and Ike just keeps getting cuter everyday, and Ryan loves me even when I'm a grouch, what more could I ask for.
I hope everyone has a great new year!

4 comments:
OH MY! Why does he do that? I wonder how much he made off of it? crazy! Happy New Year!
We were staying up to watch the new year activities on the TV in New Youk and then here but our electricity kept going off.It went off twice and came back but the third time it stayed off so we went to bed. At midnight the firework explosions made you think you were in a war zone. No missing the coming of the New Year in Costa Rica even in the dark. Everyone seems to have fireworks. They are loud and close. Happy New Year.
I should have invited you guys over. I guess you were hanging out with your nephew though. There was plenty of cider here.
I am going to make 2009 legendary. You Down?
I hate when I am grumpy and I should feel all celebratory. Sorry it was a rough night. Ike is freaking awesome, so does that mean baby #2 will be double awesome? I sure hope so :)
Post a Comment