I got an ultra sound yesterday. I'm only 17 weeks but they wanted to check the length of my cervix so I got to get an early one. I was hoping they would be able to see the baby.
Look at that cute little hand, I'm pretty sure there was 5 fingers although it doesn't look like it. I asked if I could find out the sex of the baby and...*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

It's a Boy!
and boy howdy is it a boy. I actually called it before the tech did. She said that she usually doesn't say definitively either way but that she was pretty darn certain this one was a boy.
I'm really excited. I actually wanted another boy. I thought having a girl would be fun, but another boy will be easier and funner for Ike I think, and Ryan. I think Ryan is excited too, he kept telling Ike last night that he was having a baby brother. It's kind of hard to tell from the profile pic but I thought this little guy looks a lot like Ike did. I definitely makes it more real getting to see the baby moving inside of me. I'm getting really excited now.
13 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Ann, Lori, and I will celebrate at Blue Adobe this weekend in your honor :)
How exciting! I remember with Collin people were trying to say that maybe it would still be a girl... not when the picture looks like he sat nude on a scanner - JK
How exciting! I remember with Collin people were trying to say that maybe it would still be a girl... not when the picture looks like he sat nude on a scanner - JK
Awesome! Apparently you know how to make boys and we excel in the girl department! This is so exciting :)
I refreshed the feed for your blog 3 times waiting to hear any news!
A boy, a little man! So cool.
I tagged pictures of our day on facebook. Hope that was okay.
Glad you are enjoying getting high off the scent of your hands. Mrs. Meyers is my drug of choice.
Thank you for the abundance of goodies. Mr. Liam leaves a Trace helped himself to ALL but one square of the chocolate. It was on my nightstand and he snagged it before I cracked an eye yesterday morning.
Jason gave me the good news last night. Congratulations! Also, Jason said he didn't know you were pregnant. He SO knew you were pregnant. We've talked about it! I don't know where his brain is.
congrats!! I love to see the ultrasound pictures. The hand is so sweet.
WOW thats awesome! Im so happy for you I hope all is good and goes well for you guys.
Miss ya
love Brianne
I'm secretly glad. While I did want to use the GG quote about the world needing more girls, I did not want all those adorable Ike clothes not to be re-used.
Congrats!!
Aww. . .congratulations! It always does become a bit more "real' when you know what you're having, doesn't it? I'm so excited for you!
I am so excited for you! It will be so fun for Ike to have a little brother:)
Woo hoo! A little bro for Ike. At least you know you make cute boys, right?! What's his name doing to be?
PS I love the ultrasound photos, they are so amazing. Are you going to do the 3D ones? Those are creepy!
Congrats! This is great news. I can't wait to see you this month its been too long.
Post a Comment