Saturday, February 14, 2009

I'm in Love

With Pizzeria 712, and my husband.
Ryan's brother Matt and his cute girlfriend Maggie offered to babysit for us so we could go out to dinner, how nice is that. I'd been wanting to check out Pizzeria 712 since I saw it on Your Heart Out. I talked Ryan into taking me there for dinner and I'm glad I did. So yummy! In fact the pizza was so good we were both craving it for lunch today so I went back and got two more pizza's to go. They make them in a brick oven and use fresh mozzarella and fresh tomato sauce. It's really like no other pizza around, so go try it.
I hope everyone had a lovely Valentines Day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have never seen that Your Heart Out site, but I LOVE Pizzeria 712. Oh so much. Glad you liked them!

Robyn said...

I keep hearing about this place. I need to go... soon!