Friday, March 26, 2010

My Girls

I know I'm a little slow on this, but here's the pic from my birthday lunch at The Pub (my favorite hangout). I've been trying to remember when I started the tradition. Sometime after my 25th birthday I'm guessing. I tell my friends the time and place and hope they show up. I've had bigger and smaller gathering over the years. But these have been My Girls for the last two years. We don't hang out nearly enough but I'm glad they could all come together from all over Utah, Davis and Salt Lake county to be with me on my day. I'd love to do this once every month or so but I'll take once a year for now. Each of these girls mean the world to me and I would do anything for them and I know they would do the same for me. That's my definition of a friend. Love you girls.

4 comments:

Riding said...

Girl, you are beyond thoughtful. I love having a friend, like you, that I get to share being born in the month of March with. You made turning 30 an awesome event.
Have I told you lately that I love you?!
Since we have our go-to place in Salt Lake, we should pick a spot in Utah Valley.

Amy said...

Friday Pasta is my FAVORITE and I can't wait to have some when we move back!

Diana said...

So lucky to have such special friends :)

marie said...

happy 35 Marj. Fun to see Amy in the picture too.