Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Yet another blog

I've started a diet, which hopefully won't consume my every thought, like it has lately. I thought it would be useful to start a blog for it so I can track my progress and what I'm eating. I thought about making it private, but who are we kidding. On the first day I already mentioned it on Facebook so I might as well mention it here too.
It's not that exciting, especially since it's day 2 of my diet now. But I plan on posting recipes and maybe inspiration. What you really need is a 2 year old trainer. Ike was great yesterday when I was on my stair stepper. Every time I stopped Ike would say. 'One more time momma' or 'Try it again', although my favorite was when he'd say 'Don't fall off momma'. It really did motivate me.
So here it is, www.largemarjdiet.blogspot.com hop over if you feel like it, leave some words of encouragement if you feel like, and wish me luck. I think I'm going to need it.

3 comments:

Kelli said...

I love the name of the blog... even though you are FAR from "large." Funny stuff.

Diana said...

thanks for sharing and yes the name is hilarious but doesn't describe you at all!

Christy and Jason said...

Hey Marge!
Britt found me because she happened to be in my sis's ward and now I've found you. Loved the pregnancy pin up pics and what cute boys. Good luck with the diet, I still have a good 10 to loose from my last one and she's 10 months! Such is life!