Thursday, May 6, 2010

4 years

4 years ago today I married my sweetheart and the subsequent 4 years have been the best of my life. Ryan has made me the happiest women in the world. I can't wait to see what the next 50 years will bring.

I know I've posted this video before but this song makes me think of Ryan every time I hear it.

2 comments:

Kitty said...

Happy Happy Anniversary Dear Friends.
Are you thinking of having a special adventure for your 5th anniversary? I've been planning for ours. Who knows what will happen in a year but I do love to dream about a lovely vacation.

Beautiful Marjorie,
I hope you have a lovely Mother's Day. You inspire me. I adore you.
hugs,
Kitty

Riding said...

Love this song, and Conor Oberst's voice.
Monstors of Folk is pretty dreamy,too.
I told Carter that I feel like they write the songs that are meant to accompany our lives. Looks like you might feel that way too.

Happy Anniversary, you crazy kids.