I've been scanning in a bunch of Ryan's dad's slides from back in the day. I got done with my first year and thought I would test out some different ways to make a slide show. I've used Slide.com which is fast but I want one that gives you a little more control and that I can burn CD's from easily. Maybe this one does, I'm not sure. This isn't the perfect song but it's one I can listen to over and over without ripping my hair out so it works for now. If anyone has any hints to making movies easy please let me know.
4 comments:
It seems like the Hp brand has one, I'll have to look and see if its on my computer still. Are you just looking for a slide show to burn? what about burning Shutterfly books? If you are interested in that it's so fast to upload on shutterfly and place in books. Than you can just burn the pages, does that make sense? Let me know if you want me to tell you more about it. Shari
Marj, this is such a labor of love! I love all the classy car pictures.
There is something so romantic about this time period.
I do not have any good advice, where I have seen spectacular results.
I know that One True Media will send you a disc of any montage that is made on there site, for a decent price.
Maybe Vimeo?
Hey girl, I haven't seen your blog forever! It is sooo cute. I need to get on the ball and do it again. I guess I need the internet first huh! I miss you sooooo much when I read and look at your pictures. Your family is so cute. I'm missing mine right now cuz they are gone still. I love you chick!
I should have taken our slides up to you. You get things done. I love them. Hope Dennis likes them. You are so talented. Glad you could use the scanner. I have so many projects and time flies so fast. Thanks for all you do. Love, Mom
Post a Comment