Friday, February 1, 2008

Sneak Peak

This is an element of the top secret project I'm working on. I just thought it was too cute if I do say so myself. I'm glad it's so snowing today so I have an excuse to stay inside and work on it. Hopefully Ike will cooperate so I can get as much done as I would like to.
I have a lot of ideas I want to do now so I need to finish this up so I can start on them. I'm excited to share my progress with everyone and will be fun to document what I've made over the year in my quest to Create!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nicely done! I can't wait to see the project in its entirety!

jen said...

Looks like a fun thing to make! I would have to lock the boys in a room if I wanted to do a project. They would be too anxious to help me & I'm just not that nice. If only you could see what is going on at this moment in my house. I hope they will be good when you guys come over. They are out of control!!!!

Kitty said...

You're little owl is so cute. I'm a impressed for sure. I'm looking foward to seeing the rest of your project. So far, I love it.
hugs

Diana said...

very nice. I love it it's so cute!

Brittany said...

Owen is going to love that! thank you SOOOOO much! It is dang cute!