Hannah did a post about making these cute needle books and I was covetous of them, then today I get the mail and Yeah! she sent me one. It's super cute and just my colors. Thanks!P.S. Spell Check on here isn't working for me, is it not working all together or is it just me? Either way I'm screwed because I have the spelling competency of a 5th grader.
8 comments:
I decided I had to try it out. Spell check seems to be working here. Sorry. I hope you can get your spell check back soon! :-)
I am so glad you like it!
I've always wanted to make one of those- I like the color combo! I naturally have poor spelling.
very nice. I remember seeing those back in Oct at Amy's bookbinding class and just fell in love. I'll have to make myself one :)
I love your new needle book, I have one myself and I use it all the time.
P.S. I hope you get the jeweled homemaking Christmas tree in the end!
What a nice friend. My spell check wasn't working the other day either.
Hey, Marj! Check out my blog; you've won an award! :-)
I need to make one of these. Too cute. You're friend is so nice to share with you such a creative, useful item. Too CUTE.
Post a Comment