
I'm Home sweet Home in California! The flight went really smooth and it's beautiful here. We already took a walk to my sisters and took lots of pictures outside.

The computer is going slow so This will be a quick one, but for all you people who love
avocados this is what I grew up with. Lots and Lots of
avocados. I'm a couple days late on the SPT but it works out cause now I'm home.
9 comments:
Tell your fam hello for me.
fun, fun! Looks beautiful there...
Beautiful picture of you! Just yesterday we were talking about building a green house one day & we were wondering if we could grow an avacado tree. I'm jealous. Those look delicious!
You look so beautiful and happy. I hope you have a lovely time in California. Those avacados look so yummy.
HUGS
I love the avocado trees. I grew up on acres of them, climbing them and then sweeping the leaves to make "homes". They really are the coolest trees. It looks so beautiful there. I love going home (and then coming back to mine!.
I love our home in California too. Miss you. Wish I could see you. As fast as time is flying it won't be too long. Hear Debbie did a wonderful book for you. We are enjoying haveing Chris with us in Costa Rica for a couple of weeks. Have fun in CA. Love, Mom
We miss you! I hope you have a wonderful time.
Oh, that just looks so nice! I miss CA! I have found, though, that home really is wherever you make it. After my parents moved from CA I thought it would be weird to not have my "home" in CA anymore (I was already married w/my first kid, but home was still CA to me); strangely, however, their new home then felt like home to me, even though I had never lived there. Home was wherever my parents were or my husband and family were. So I guess I have a lot of "homes" now! :-)
Post a Comment