Tuesday, July 22, 2008

SPT- Grass

This months SPT challenges are all summer related and today's is Grass.
Perfect subject for today because Hannah and I went to the park this morning with our kidlets. We met up at 8:30am which before mommyhood I would have thought was ridiculous, but it was actually perfect. It felt so good outside, the perfect temperature. Plus Ryan has informed me that the Sun before 10:00am is full of vitamin K and D. So go soak in the Rays before the UV's come out.
Ike REALLY likes Hannah!

12 comments:

Unknown said...

it looks like a perfect morning in the park!! ike looks especially happy :)

The Monkeys said...

The park looks beautiful! Funny picture of Ike. I am sure he will enjoy it when he gets older.

Rebekah said...

love the last picture!

MaryRC said...

What a hoot! great shots..

Anonymous said...

How much of a mom am I that I didn't even notice? He's such a cute little thing- he makes Kaylee look like gigantor.

It was fun and the weather was great. Had no idea about the vitamins we were getting. Bonus!

jen said...

I don't do it often, but I love getting going early, especially when it's so hot.

Jeanette said...

So fun! I love mornings at the park!

Rachael said...

That grass looks so green! Here in Vegas we have to go to the park EARLY too to avoid the HEAT!

Lene said...

We end up going to the park around sundown to avoid the heat. I wonder if we still get the vitamin benefits?

Sarah said...

We either have to go to the park super early or super late to avoid the heat. I always opt for late since I am not a morning person.

Aranne and Dan said...

I hope I am ready to be a mom because yes 8:30 sounds really early to already be up and at the park... but the picture looks like you were all having fun and the weather looks beautiful!!!

Alisa said...

Ahh I love going to where the grass is green- and somebody else is taking care of it.
Very funny picture- gave me a chuckle, and then to read that Hannah did not even notice, even funnier!