Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Debbie Rocks!

Carsten James Hager
was born on August 3, 2008 at 9:38.
He was 8 lbs 10 oz. and 21 in long.
My oldest sister Debbie is a Rock Star! She just had her 4th baby. A super cute baby boy named Carsten. Debbie has 3 built in babysitters Bradlee, Averie and Micah. I have to say I already have a bit of an affinity for Carsten because I was the baby in my family and Debbie was about 12 when I was born and was the one who basically raised me.

3 comments:

jen said...

He is precious. What a sweet little face. Almost makes me want another one.

Anonymous said...

No fair to post pictures before I even get home. He's sooo cute tho isn't he. I'll get some pictures posted soon. We're finally home.

Cecilia said...

Congrats for the new nephew...3 built in babysitters??? I'm jealous...{{giggles}}

He is so cute!