Sunday, August 17, 2008

Ventura Pier - Reportage

While in California I helped my sister Rainey with a photo project. We decided to go down to Main Street Ventura and also to the Pier there and take pictures of the local people. It was alot of fun trying to sneak pictures and also going up and talking to different locals. Then we went into photoshop and made them look kind of 70's retro. Here's some of my favorite shots from the pier.
The Money Shot
Gangsta lean
The Mayor
Fisher Man
Thank you
Los Hombre

Tres Hombre's

5 comments:

Amy said...

Cool project. I love the first one of the man smoking the pipe.

Cecilia said...

What a fun project..... I love the 70's retro look! :)

Rainey said...

What a fun day! We got some excellent photos too. I need to take the boys to meet the mayor and do a little fishing. Thanks again for all your help in photoshop. You saved my butt!

Diana said...

very cool project

Michelle said...

I love that effect, I'll have to try it some time. Hope you are having a super great time there in Cali and that your summer went well!