Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Day is Here!

I'm Excited, I'm Nervous, I'm Anxious, I'm Relieved, I'm hopeful. I'm a mixed bag of emotions. I can't believe this day is finally here. After listening to hours of NPR and watching the news and the Daily show all this time, I felt like the campaign would just go on forever. I'll be watching all of the coverage tonight and hoping for the best.
How is everyone else feeling today?

5 comments:

Michelle said...

The day is finally here! I had to do some serious catch up on your blog and missed out on some of your great posts! Let's all hope it all works out today!

Anonymous said...

I am sooo glad today is half way over. I just want it to be done! We voted first thing this morning and there was a little line, but we got out of there at 7:30. There was this lady in front of us spouting all this crap about Obama and how could any intelligent person who watched the news vote for him and blah blah blah...it was tempting to say something :)

Diana said...

I voted!

Kitty said...

I think Rori must be having the most fun right now.
hugs

Cecilia said...

I hear ya!