My laptop's internet went out. So now if I want to get on the internet I have to go downstairs and use our other computer. It's made it so my day isn't computercentric anymore. I guess that's good and bad. Bad for all my dedicated followers because I haven't been blogging as much lately, or twittering or commenting or keeping tabs on all my friends.
Besides that I haven't been doing anything that exciting. Monday I cleaned the house, Tuesday night I went to a fun bookclub, Wednesday I went to see the animals at Thanksgiving Point. Basically I've just been hanging out with Ike who is getting cuter and cuter.
So I have no good excuse for being absent from the internet, but here's my attempt.

4 comments:
Next time we get together, we need to talk about Young at Heart.
So Good. I had to change my pillowcase from all the tears.
I'm not sure what I would do if my Internet went down...probably my house would be cleaner!
We really need to meet up at Thanksgiving Poing someday. Let me know next time you're going! (Incidentally, we are going today.)
I mostly enjoy not having a computer anymore. It's been kinda nice to focus on other things. Good luck with that!
sorry to hear about your laptop internet not working.
Post a Comment