Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

I'm thankful for Ryan, even though he doesn't change poopy diapers.
I'm thankful for Ike even though he woke me up 3 times last night then decided to wake up at 6:30 this morning and not go back to sleep.
I'm thankful for my cute house even though Ryan showed me this house last night that I want so bad now.
I'm thankful for my family even though they are all so far away I don't get to see them very often.
I'm thankful for Ryan's family even though they are crazy, jk I couldn't think of anything negative.
I'm thankful for my friends even though I don't get to see them as much as I want to.
I'm thankful for Kat for letting me steal all her cool pictures she finds.
So as you can see I don't have any legitimate complaints. I'm very thankful for my life and my little family, I'm a very lucky girl.
I hope everyone has a very Happy Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

Kitty said...

Marjorie,
I'm thankful for PRETTY Marjorie.
hugs,
Kat