I had my next check up. I got to hear the heart beat, which the doctor said sounded really good. I got my due date which is July 21st. And best of all, I'm in my 2nd Trimester! Yeah I'm so happy, till the 3rd comes. I'm feeling much better now, which may be why I'm starting to get really excited about this baby. I think it would be exciting to have a girl, but I kind of just want a boy. I've kind of got the hang of a boy and I wouldn't have to buy a whole new wardrobe, although if I had a girl, I'd get to buy a whole new wardrobe. I don't get to find out for about 8 weeks or so, that's the next thing I'll be looking forward to.
4 comments:
It would be easier to have a boy, but girls are so fun! Congrats on a healthy baby either way.
Good news about the heart beat. When your ready to buy gender specific items, let me know, I'll email a bunch of sites with awesome discounts.
I am so happy you are feeling better. Enjoy the 2nd trimester.
I can't believe you're in the 2nd trimester already. It's funny how fast it goes when you're not the one who is prego!
Glad you're feeling better, and I'll be super excited to hear what you're having.
We need to hang out again sometime soon.
Post a Comment