Yesterday I read something that said I still have like a week and a half left of my 1st trimester and today I'm feeling sick again. I even asked my doctor at my last appointment and he said I was in my 2nd, although I don't think he was really paying attention. So when does the second start? I guess I could look it up myself but then I wouldn't get comments!
8 comments:
This is what my favorite pregnancy calendar said for week 13.
http://www.alphamom.com/pregnancy-calendar/
Welcome to the second trimester! Well, the second trimester as defined by MOST pregnancy books and calendars, although I believe there may be one or two that count week 13 as part of the first trimester (cough cough BabyCenter Essential Guide to Pregnancy and Birth cough), but they can suck eggs, frankly. I would never do that to you. We are in the second trimester, baby. I promise it gets better.
There is more good stuff there. so visit.
Love Ya
Alpha Mom is a good site.
Pregnancy.Org must pay bookos bucks, because they came up first in my search. My first thought was 12 weeks completes the first trimester.
http://www.pregnancy.org/article/first-trimester
It is a cliche, but every pregnancy is different. That is why I never related to pregnancy development books.
More importantly, it is awful you are sick.
Try to keep yourself hydrated.
I always thought after 12 weeks the 1st sick trimester was over. I hope you don't continue to feel yucky into your 2nd trimester. I think you are having another boy!
It's been too long for me. I have no idea when the second trimester starts! It's amazing how much I've forgotten.
I'm sorry that you're feeling sick again. Hope it doesn't last.
Wouldn't it be nice if you could somehow make sure your baby followed all the guidelines in the books??
I remember being so excited to be over my 1st trimester with Collin then went to my sis-in-laws wedding rehersal dinner and had to leave the table (I was told I turned 5 shades of green)
Hopefully it will all be over soon for you and you can have a fun 2nd trimester of lots of energy...
There is just too much to remember (time-wise) when it comes to pregnancy. When I was having babies, the pregancy calendar I used was the one at Yahoo, but that Alpha Mom one sounds pretty cool. But lets get down to the heart of the matter--you're feeling sick again? That's just not right. When it's over it should stay over! So sorry-I hope it ends soon.
The pregnancy thing can be so confusing. Is it 9 months or 10? It's like someone is tricking us into thinking we don't have to endure quite as long... I always sign up on Baby Center and get the emails that tell me how far I am and what is happening with baby at that time. I hope you stop feeling sick soon! See you on Tuesday.
This what a found out from
thelaboroflove.com
the trimesters of pregnancy can be a very useful “shorthand” of sorts that we can use to talk about the symptoms and the progress of pregnancy. The first trimester starts with conception, and concludes roughly 13 or 14 weeks later. The second trimester begins when the first trimester of pregnancy ends. The second trimester of pregnancy begins at around 14 weeks of pregnancy. The second trimester will last for another 13 or 14 weeks, at which point the third trimester will begin. So, the second trimester encompasses the middle part of your pregnancy, and will lst from around the third month to around the sixth month of pregnancy
I hope you feel better soon!
{{Hugs}}
Post a Comment