I've also had a hard time coming up with things that I want for my birthday. I'm pretty content and don't really need anything, but of coarse there are still a few things I want.
#1 I want my (I mean Ryan's) laptop fixed. That way I wouldn't be such a no show in the blogging world as I have been lately. But I would like it fixed before the baby comes so I don't have to take the baby down to the cold stinky basement to check my email.
#2 I want season 2 of This American Life. It's out on DVD and I think you can only get it at borders.
#3 A Blackberry, only because Ryan can get 2 for 1 and he really needs a new phone.
#4 A season pass to Thanksgiving point.#5 Someone to watch Ike so I can go see Revolutionary Road before my bookclub on Tuesday, only problem is it's only playing at the Tower which is not my favorite place.
#6 Target and or iTunes gift cards are always welcome.
#7 anything from last years list cause I don't think I got anything from it.
#8 Last but not least what I want for my birthday is your love and support.
Thanks!
4 comments:
Is Verizon your Cell Phone coverage? If so, you can wheel and deal with them. I was due for a new every 2 and Carter was able to get them to add a car charger, and larger memory card for free. We have been lifelong customers, so that might be another reason why. Still, try and take your promos to the max.
Also, we would love to have Ike come play, so that you can see your show at the Tower Theatre.
Consider your wish Granted, Birthday Girl.
You should make an Amazon wishlist and keep your address anonymous. That way people can ship things right to your home, from your list!
Bring Ike over here! Please. Keaton and Kody get bored. We'd have SO much fun! I'm serious! Call me if you want to drive all the way over here. 801-577-7748! My birthday is in April. I'm going to copy you again this year and start my list over on my blog.
Hey Marge, you can drop Ike off on the way there if you want. Let me know! Happy Birthday... your hair looks hot!
Post a Comment