Thursday, March 19, 2009

The Haircut

I've been meaning to post about 'The Haircut' I got for my birthday. I'm still loving it. It's so much nicer to have short hair, especially when you have the amount of hair that I do. After I get it cut like this it looks like there is a small dog sleeping (or dead) on the floor. I should have saved some of it for another 'hair pillow' for Ike but I think one is enough for now.
I got my hair cut at Studio Enizio They are in Lehi off the Alpine Hwy and the cut was only $25. They have a full range of services that cost a bit more, but if you just want the cut I think it's a great price. The girl who cut my hair is named Kelly Clark if you are interested in requesting the same girl. She only works 3 days a week, but I called on Saturday at 1pm and was in by 2pm. I keep telling people too that they have you take your shirt off and put on a robe so you don't get hair on you, High Class! They have a blog too that has some fun music on that I'm listening to right now, it reminds me of an internet radio station I use to listen to years ago I was just thinking about the other day but I can't remember what it was called.
Let me know if anyone goes and checks out the Salon. Oh and feel free to tell me how fabulous I look since Ryan has yet to tell me he likes it.

9 comments:

annzy said...

I was thinking that not only is that a good photo of the cut but a good photo of you ~I like it but I think you already knew that.

Kitty said...

Girl, you look HOT. I love your new hair.
hugs,
kat

Diana said...

I love your hair!

jen said...

i love it, love it, love it!!!!

Shari said...

Your Smokin!!!! I love the new cut!

Robyn said...

Ok, the hair pillow is freaky! I am glad you linked that so that I could have a look at it. If it's helping Ike sleep then it's worth it. Maybe you could market that? "The Hair Pillow" you never know, you could make a million!? I can see the infomercial now...

The new haircut is absolutely fabulous! It's so sassy and looks great on you. I totally have hair envy. I am interested in going to that girl b/c she sounds like she knows what to do for those of us who have a big mop on our heads!

rmt said...

You DO look fabulous! I love it! I think it's perfect for you.

I've been looking for a new hair stylist, so I might be giving her a call soon...

Oh, and I have to tell you, the 'hair pillow' might just give me nightmares. It is SO creepy! But I already have huge issues with hair...

Riding said...

I don't have to wish my girlfriends were hot, because they are.

sharonhat said...

Wow! I totally love your hair!!! I am never brave enough to try anything new. I think I have had the same hair since 1984! Oh, I did cut it short once when I was pregnant with the twins, and I got braces. . .not a good combo!!!