I know I've been back from St. George for a week now but I'm slow to blog. We had a fun relaxing time there. I went with Ike and my friend Kellee who Ike called 'Ha ha'. Not really sure how he got that out of Kellee but he has his own names for everything. Sadly my friend Jemma couldn't make it but we did go to her favorite place in St. George called Twenty Five Main. They have yummy panini's and salads but most important are their cupcakes which are only a dollar after 7 so I renamed them 'buckakes'. We stayed at the Holiday Inn and went swimming each day. We hit some fun shops and restaurants, thanks for the suggestions.
On the way back I talked Kellee into stopping at Ryan's Grandpa's "Cabin" that he built. It's outside of Scipio and it's quite the site to see. It's been in decline for several years now but Kellee was still impressed as am I everytime I see it.*Jimmy if you read this I got some wood from there so you can hit up Uncle Dennis to make something for you or grab a piece next time you are around.
**Any relatives that want some pictures emailed to them let me know I have some good ones I took a few years ago.
7 comments:
That's great I'm excited. I totally plan on hitting up Uncle Dennis now. I'd be happy with a picture frame. Did I mention I framed the pictures of the cabin you took for my mom for Christmas. She loves them and Uncle Quentin was jealous.
I love that picture of you and Ike.
I like that picture of you and Ike. Your sundress is really cute:) Glad you had a good time in St. George and hopefully Ryan got in some good video game time!
I do I do!!! I would really love some pictures so I can show my husband! rosielips888@aol.com
You and Ike are so freaking cute!
i second, third, fourth, fifth the others...you and ike look adorable. i also feel the cupcake gods are still punishing me - no bakery where i live and they are everywhere taunting me online!
hugs
Heaven isn't too far away is it?! Only four hours!
Glad you liked the recommendation.
Someday we will enjoy that joint together.
Post a Comment