I'm working on getting away this weekend for a little sun therapy. My friend Kelle and I (and fingers crossed Jemma) are going to run down to St. George for a little getaway. I know there are some good restaurants and stores and boutiques down there but I'm not that familiar with the area so I need some help. If you know of places us girls would like to visit let me know so I can take full advantage of my possible last vacation before the baby comes.
4 comments:
I have no advice on fun places. Enjoy! Have fun. Sleep in. Don't get ready. Wear your jammies all day. FUN!
if you are up for a little diversion to leeds (right off the freeway before you get to st. george), i hear there is an excellent european restaurant called the cosmopolitan. there is also some great hiking in leeds. have fun!
I hope you do get away. It sounds relaxing. There is a restaurant called american cuisine I think is delicious and their donut dessert is amazing.
You know Roberta James as a place in St George now. I'm sure she knows lots of places. We plan to go to St. George the last week of this month. We will go on Monday and come back Thursday. We have to fit it between track meets.
Post a Comment