Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Fun at the Photo booth

I love the photo booth at the Kmart in Orem. I just love the retro quality of it.
How do you get a kid on a swivel seat to cooperate? Don't ask me.
I was hoping for one of Ike kissing his soon to be baby brother but he wasn't interested. oh well.
Yeah we are cheesy, I know.

8 comments:

Kitty said...

I love these. You both are so cute.

hugs,
Kat

Gary Shirley Ann Aston Family Blog said...

What a gorgeous Mommy--I don't remember ever looking that good at 8 months pregnant! Ike is so cute--I loved his singing in the bathtub a few days ago. See ya soon! Aunt Shirley Ann

Anonymous said...

These are SO cute!

Jacqui said...

You don't look pregnant in the head shots. When I get pregnant I look pregnant everywhere. Even my ears.

rmt said...

SO cute!!

Robyn said...

Those are so cute! I love these shots, especially with your prego tummy. You look great!

Riding said...

Here's looking at you, Girl. My, my! You two sure are lookers! Can't wait to see the other pictures from the day.
Oh, and thank you for hosting us at Thanksgiving Point. Meant to mention that.
If you are up for it, you could come over and swim at the community pool. I have a nice island you and Ike can float on.
Today or tomorrow works for me.

Jenna Holm said...

Not cheesy at all! I love going there too- just need to get my husband to cooperate. It feels silly to go behind the curtains all by yourself. Cheers! You look fantastic!