My baby is 6 months old. Ok so he's still a baby, but where does the time go. I want him to stay this age. For one thing...
It's time to start feeding him real food. This was one of the first attempts and as you can see it wasn't a complete success. But we'll keep trying.I've also noticed all you bloggers out there having cool pictures lately and I figured there must be a website that helps with this and I finally found one called Picnik.com if anyone wants to share there cool pic secrets please share.
5 comments:
He is so beautiful!
He is super cute. I can't believe it has been 6 months too!
Food, glorious food! I don't want him to grow too big, either, because I have not seen you all for over a month. My fault, I know.
I used picnik to make my own header. My little Sis knows all about it. I do not know much, except that I love Budmo Jiggler. I played around with it for a few hours a few weeks ago, and it seems like signing up for the premium package is worth it.
He is so big! Last time I saw him he was brand new! What a cutie.
I will definitely check that website out. I can't offer any help about the cool pics, sorry:/
he is too cute!
Post a Comment