Thursday, January 7, 2010

Post something already

For Christmas Ryan fixed my laptop!
I figured the reason I quit posting as much as I use to, was because my laptop quit working and I rarely got on my other computer. Well I guess that was just an excuse. I think the real reason might be that ever since I became pregnant with Ian I've become very self centered. And by self centered I mean focused on My Family. I assume all moms go through this. I've just been focused on my Husband and adorable boys and kind of let everything else go by the wayside.
My favorite (Math) teacher Mr. Culberson use to lecture us about "The Big R" responsibility. What I took from those lectures was that I wanted to avoid having any, as long as possible. I was pretty successful for 30 years, but now that I have it I'm working on keeping everything else more simple. That and having a baby and a 2 year old keep me so distracted I can't focus on anything long enough to worry about it.
So everybody has been doing posts recapping 2009 and all. I've been thinking about 2009 and the main thing I've learned from it is that I never thought I could love 3 people as much as I do. Ian has been the sweetest baby. Ike just keeps getting cuter and smarter every day. And Ryan keeps getting cuter and smarter every day too. I'm a lucky lucky girl.
I can't promise 2010 will bring me more productivity in the blogging department but I'm looking forward to having a very happy year.

2 comments:

Diana said...

I have gone through stages too with blogging.
Family is a good thing to focus on. Your boys are so lucky to have a mom like you.
Can't wait to see you next week it seems like forever since I've seen you.

Riding said...

Going back in time, we were about to go to the Adele concert around this time of year. I brought you buckcakes(as you coined them) from Twenty Five Main. We have not made any memories this month together! I am sure we will though.
You look good in love, Girl. I really mean that. It's not just a sappy country song.