I picked one of this fabulous little stair steppers at Walmart the other day. $45 bucks! not bad. And it's small so I can keep it upstairs where I can pull it out and use it when I get the urge. I just got it so I haven't used it alot but it gives you a good work out. Plus it has the arm bands for resistance training. It's part of my plan to start loosing weight. Hopefully it will get me in shape so when it gets nice out I can take long walks with the boys.
2 comments:
That looks pretty cool! I've got the same plan--lose weight! (In fact I'm starving right now. Is it lunch yet?) I've been on my treadmill every morning for the last two days--which isn't much yet, but it's a start. Good luck with your goal!
that does look cool!
Good luck with your plan. You can do it!
Post a Comment