Sunday, April 6, 2008

It sucks being sick

I woke up Friday morning sicker than sick. Throwing up and all the rest. Ike threw up once and has some pretty nasty diapers but otherwise he's been feeling good. I made Ryan stay home from work which he was not too happy about, but he really helped me out.
What really sucks is that I missed my friend Dan's poetry reading in Salt Lake last night. His cute wife was going to be with him and I haven't seen her since my wedding. They live in Mississippi and because of my fear of the South I probably won't be visiting them anytime soon. I really wish I could have made it.
I'm starting to feel better this morning, but I'm worried that Ryan is getting sick now, I sure hope not. I don't wish what I had on anyone.

3 comments:

Kitty said...

Marjorie,
We missed seeing you but I'm happy to hear that you are feeling better. Hopefully the "illness" will leave your cute little home and family soon.
hugs

Tamster said...

I'm sorry you've been sick. We've had our fair share around here the past couple of months, and I know what you mean about not wishing it on anybody! I hope you are feeling 100% really soon. :-)

I was going to suggest something else until you said that Ike had been sick too! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Yeah,

We missed you last night. But we understand. Kat says she has a fear of the south, too. I'm glad you're feeling better.

Danelectro