This is what I woke up to this morning. I heard it start as soon as Ryan shut the door to leave this morning. Good timing Ryan. He made it to the car and to work this morning just fine but it's been a nasty day this morning.
We got some pretty good size hail this morning. It did turn into snow later but not before hailing a little bit more after this picture was taken.Um can we have spring now, thanks.
5 comments:
Wow! It's funny how hail can look like snow.
You totally redid your blogpage! It's nice not to have your music thing going across your blog entries anymore! It looks good. :-)
Keep warm! :-)
By the way, are you feeling better? Hope Ryan didn't get sick. :-)
I know! I want warmth. Where is the sun? Rain is ok in April, but no more snow!
Today was weird- We saw snow, rain, sun, gloom, wind. At least we got to play outside for a minute. I hope you are all feeling better! Come play one day!
I am so glad I missed out on the craptastic weather. Not that Seattle was warm, but no snow!
Post a Comment