Sunday, March 15, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

So far so fun! Ryan took me out for dinner Friday night to a nice Japanese restaurant, Ryan is still talking about the chocolate mouse desert. Saturday Ryan was nice enough to let me escape the house kid free a couple of times, once to do some birthday shopping and then to get my HAIRCUT! woo hoo, (picture to come) at Studio Enizio It's a bit shorter than Ryan would like but I love it. Ike is also isn't too happy about it but that was the point, he needs to lose his hair obsession.
Today Ryan (sort of) let me sleep in. Then I'm going to lunch with my 4 favorite girlfriends. Tonight we are having a family dinner where I get to share the celebration with my sis-in-law Emily whose birthday was on the 11th. Happy Birthday Emily!, and Happy Birthday Me!

9 comments:

Chuck and LeOra said...

Happy Birthday. I'm glad I got to talk to you last night. It sounds like you have a fun day planned. We are so glad we got to have you in our family. We are very proud of you. We love you very much. That love entends to your wonderful husband and cute Ike. Can't wait to see his little brother in July. We are anxious to visit you. One of these days we will get to Utah. Love, Mom and Dad

Tamster said...

Happy, happy birthday, Marjorie dear! Happy days will come to you all year. If I had one wish then it would be a happy, happy birthday to you from me! :-)

My mom is here visiting and says to tell you happy birthday, as well. :-)

I'm sorry I have not been very good about blogging lately. I just now realized that you are pregnant when I read your parents' comment. Congrats! That's very exciting! Ike will have fun with a brother! Yea! :-)

I hope you have a wonderful day! :-) Tami

Kitty said...

Happy Happy Birthday Pretty Marjorie. I hope your day is lovely just like you.
I think your the coolest birthday girl I know.
love and hugs,
kat

Shari said...

Happy Birthday!

Robyn said...

Happy Birthday! Glad you have done some fun things. I hope your dinner is great. See you on Tuesday!!

rmt said...

Once again...happy, happy birthday!

And do post pictures of your haircut soon! I want to see!

Cate said...

Happy Birthday! I tried calling a couple of times but just had Collin leave a message for you.
Love you tons!

Anonymous said...

I want to see your hair cut- guess I will tomorrow, but still! I am so glad your day was great and really, your weekend!

Mocktalk said...

Happy Birthday, or at least hope you had a great birthday. And you look fabulous in your picture.