Random seems to be the only way of doing posts now. My brain isn't equipped at the moment to have long drawn out thoughts.
1. I was watching a program about Alzheimer's and it mentioned that insulin deficiency can lower your brain function because it doesn't allow Glucose to be absorbed and that's what feeds the brain. Explains why I'm double stupid this pregnancy because I have Gestational Diabetes.
2. Even though I'm slow I still rocked playing Scattergories, which reminds me I never found out who won, I'll just assume I did.
3. We finally got a bed for Ike, a Bunk Bed actually. But Ryan put it together last night and then I was a brat and made him take apart the top bunk because it's just too much for the room, especially if we are going to have to fit a crib, changing table and dresser in there too.
4. Since we finally got a bed I need to redecorate Ike's room. I took everything off the walls to paint and now I'm trying to decide what I should put back. I wish my sister Rainey was here to help again.
5. I made yummy Raspberry freezer jam last week and I get to make yummy Strawberry freezer jam with my friend Jemma tomorrow. I'm making it with Agave so I don't feel guilty eating it.
6. Ike turns 2 on Sunday! Oh my gosh, how did that happen. I kind of pre-planned months ago everything and got just about everything and now I'm hoping I remember all the things I planned. It's going to be a Wow Wow Wubbzy garden party. Look for pics on Ike's blog coming soon.
7. I was watching ABC Family reruns of Gilmore Girls and they had an commercial that said, 'All new season of Gilmore Girls coming June 8th.' I got all excited and ran to my computer only to find out that they are just playing Season 7. No new Girmore's, squish squish. My sister even text me all excited about it and I had to break her heart too. I should sue for false advertising.
8. I got some 'No Sugar Added' brownies from the Good Earth, so yummy. They have Sucanat in them. I have a feeling I'm going to learn alot about different sweeteners now. Maybe I'll do a post about it soon. There are some very bad ones and some really good ones.
I guess that's good for now. Sorry no pictures again. I look about 300 lbs in pictures at the moment so I'm avoiding camera's at all cost.
5 comments:
Um... I had 64 points... beat that!
I need to do a random post. I haven't felt like blogging lately either. I have a bag of clothes for you. It's really nothing special but there are a few cute items that you might like.
It's about time we had our Jam session. My fault,totally.
Excited to see you both today!
Good news about the bunk bed. You took down the monkey border too? That seems like a pain in the arse.
Gilmore Girls is not picking up another season, because I play the Mom, remember. They would not renew my contract because I gained weight, and shrunk in height.
Raspberry jam is my favorite. It sounds like you are doing a lot for expecting a baby next month. Cate is having a party for Collin tomorrow night. It should be fun. It has been a busy day. It's fun that Ike and Collin have birthday next to each other. Just five years between them.
So when I have a blonde moment I can just claim that I have insulin deficiency? Nice. I'm going to use that one!
Post a Comment