I have been SO anxious to see pictures! Thanks for taking the time during all of this to share pictures! I was out of town for the weekend, so this was a great surprise to come home to.
I love the picture of Ike with your hair,too. Little Ian has his own little precious look, I thought he might look more like Ike; it's cool to have such individual personalities & looks in your boys.
I am sure he has changed so much in just the few days since you brought him home.
Hope you are getting all the help you need. And, as always, I am here for you,too!
So, so cute! Congrats Marj- I can't wait to meet him. I wanted to stop by this past weekend but I saw your FB that you were all sick so I thought I'd better wait. Maybe this weekend if you're better?
10 comments:
He is SO cute and perfect Marj- congrats!
I will call you Monday about coming over some day next week to hold him again and hopefully entertain Ike a bit :)
He is super cute marjorie. His cheeks look very kissable!
Marj congrats on your new Ian! I love that slight grin he has in the first picture, and Ike holding your hair in the next.
Awwww, So , so cute! You all look Great!
I have been SO anxious to see pictures! Thanks for taking the time during all of this to share pictures! I was out of town for the weekend, so this was a great surprise to come home to.
I love the picture of Ike with your hair,too. Little Ian has his own little precious look, I thought he might look more like Ike; it's cool to have such individual personalities & looks in your boys.
I am sure he has changed so much in just the few days since you brought him home.
Hope you are getting all the help you need. And, as always, I am here for you,too!
He is so beautiful! Good job and congratulations!
Congratulations! He is beautiful. Great name too.
He is perfect. He is so beautiful. Absolutely adorable. Love him.
So, so cute! Congrats Marj- I can't wait to meet him. I wanted to stop by this past weekend but I saw your FB that you were all sick so I thought I'd better wait. Maybe this weekend if you're better?
Post a Comment