Saturday, July 11, 2009

Shower in the Park




My book club girls threw me a baby shower at the park today. It was a perfect day under the trees. They all brought yummy food and got me some really nice presents. It was really thoughtful of them to do this all for me.
I guess they'd be planning it for a while. Then Hannah got a hold of me Monday and asked if I knew about Saturday, I had no clue, luckily I didn't have plans and everything turned out perfect.
Thanks girls for thinking of me, and the little fellow in my belly.






2 comments:

jen said...

fun. almost makes me want to have another baby. so i'm still awake. i can't sleep when jason is gone. i heard about some frightening pics they took tonight. i hope i never ever see them! funny that when i was a kid i thought men in their thirties were old. i can see now that they are and will always be kids:)!

Robyn said...

I'm so glad you could come and it all worked out. The weather even cooperated, surprisingly. I thought it was a perfect day. Good luck getting through the next 10 days- hopefully I won't see you at bookclub! Tell that kid to hurry up!