I feel like I'm about 2 months behind getting my act together as far as New Years resolutions go. Or maybe it's the looming big 35 birthday that's coming up quick (March 15th). But I'm finally in the mood to get my act together and start.
Ryan married a hot wife and he deserves to have one again. I mean I'm still hot, but I could be smokin' hot. Of coarse I'm really doing for myself. Plus my kids deserve to have a healthy active mom. I've always had a goal to be able to pull off wearing short shorts when I'm 40, and 5 years is sooner than you think. I'm not going to go into details because I feel like I do better if I can keep it a secret. But if it works I'll tell everyone.
My other goal is to start a garden this year. And by garden I mean I want to at least grow tomatoes. Maybe zucchini but I don't want to get too ambitious. It's a skill I'd like to have though. I've already decided that Ryan and I are going to retire to Mexico, 1. because it's beautiful there, and 2. because we probably won't be able to afford to live in America the way the economy is going. When I have my little Villa in Mexico I want to have a garden and raise chickens and goats. Possibly a cow for Ryan but we'll see.
I've been sleep deprived and a sugar addict for the last little while. Both of which make me pretty lethargic. So I'm working on a remedy for both of those things as much as possible here soon. Since Ian will be crawling any minute now I better have the energy to chase after him.
Wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment