Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Boobs!

I don't know why I never appreciated my boobs more pre baby. Now they are the bain of my existence. From the first time feeding Ike they have hurt. I thought feeding a baby would be so sweet and tender, well for the most part that's not true. It pretty much hurts like hell. Then I've been dealing with breast infections which make you feel like you have the flu without the frequent trips to the bathroom. I hate to complain about something that is an essential part of motherhood, but I'm trying to function at work today and not being very successful.
Sorry no picture with this post!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah yes, the things they never tell you before you have babies. I never dealt with the infections, but I hear they are brutal. Nursing with Mya was hard, Kaylee was a breeze- maybe because I knew what was coming? In either case- I feel for ya. And so get the 'wish I would have appreciated them' thing.