Sunday, October 28, 2007

Cupcakes Anyone?

Don't Sarah's cupcakes look delicious. They are my new specialty. I've recently become obsessed with making cupcakes and thankfully friends keep having birthdays so I have an excuse to make them (I make sure to taste test every batch before I give them out) Thanks Sarah and Kellee for getting older. Kellee actually gets younger every year it's a scientific anomaly.
I made these cupcakes for Tiffany at work a while back and they were a big hit at the office, especially with the shop guys I don't know why. I'll pass on the recipe, 1 strawberry cake mix, Strawberry frosting and one strawberry malt ball for the top of each. Easy Peasy. I knew Sarah would appreciate them as well because she loves pink (wink wink).

1 comment:

Diana said...

They look yummy. If you ever want to bring them to our house we'd love it.