Tuesday, November 6, 2007

I can't wait to get Bitten

I'm a sucker for cheap fashion. I've been sustained on Target clothes for the past year. Then one of my favorite store Forever 21 just opened up at the University Mall and The Gateway. Now I don't have to make special trips when I'm in Vegas and California to find it.
Then on the way to work this morning I heard an add that said the store Steve & Barry's was coming soon! If you aren't familiar with this store (I personally haven't been to one) it carries Sarah Jessica Parker's new line Bitten where everything, including jeans and jackets, is under $20.00 bucks. How cool is that. Amy got me a cute T-shirt and ring from there when she was in New York and I was envious that she got to shop there. It's opening in Murry in the Vanwinkle Shopping area, hopefully in time for Christmas. I can't wait!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have never heard of the store or her line- but I am all about things being $20 and under. You'll have to let me know when it opens and all that.

Sarah Bellum said...

Yay, can't wait!

Diana said...

That store sounds great I love cute cheap clothes.