Tuesday, November 13, 2007

SPT - my first one!

Self-Portrait Tuesday

So we get assignments every week on what we are suppose to take a picture of ourselves doing. Our assignment this week is to record some of our holiday preparation we are doing already. My goal this season is to get a cute picture of Ike for Christmas cards. I'm terrible at sending out Christmas cards but now that I have a cute son to brag about I have the motivation to get some done. I got this cute dollar shirt at target, it says Naughty or Nice but of coarse Ike is going to be nice this year, so that is all you can see. The problem with this shirt along with the outfit I have for him to wear in the picture is that they are too big for him. Either he will have to have a growth spurt really soon or I will have to rethink the pic. Either way I'm sure it will be cute. I can't wait to unpack my Christmas stash and start to decorate. I bought a few things on clearance last year so I'm not even sure what I have, which is part of the fun!
Thanks again to Hannah who I keep stealing ideas from.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

what an adorable little boy! welcome to spt!

Anonymous said...

Don't start unpacking your Capitalist decorations yet. Actually, can we top the tree with a Karl Marx angel?

Anonymous said...

Yea for SPT!!! I still need to do mine from this week...I am so behind.

Ike is way cute and a great reason to do x-mas cards.

patsy said...

He is a cutie!

Diana said...

So cute. Can't believe the shirt was only a dollar.