
I'm anxious to post this years tree but it's not quite done yet. I decided to mix things up a little bit. I can't have the same tree every year right? It still has birds but I'm doing just red and
turquoise this time. Ryan said I wasn't allowed to decorate till Dec. 1st but I defied him this year, I just couldn't wait any longer. Keep posted for this years tree, I should be done soon.
3 comments:
I love trees with a theme. I really love decorating for Christmas. I started decorating last week. I just love Christmas time!
I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of your new tree! My kids love playing grinch by pulling all the ornaments off the tree so what's the point of having a nice tree for me?? For now my tree will just have to be a big toy that's up for 1 month. I'll enjoy lookiing at yours.
So cute. I can't wait to see what you do this year. No themes for me- I am not that skilled- plus Mya now has a say in the decor.
Post a Comment